Orlando Team Building & Training Corporate Team Building & Training in Orlando
Orlando is an inherently fun city. Though the nearby theme parks are great for a day out, you can bring their sunny weather and disposition to a targeted team building initiative. An Orlando team building program is a great place to learn real-world skills. For your next conference or meeting in Central Florida, learn how team building can make it even better.
3 ways Orlando Team Building Can Help Your Business
Add fun & adventure to your meeting or conference:
If you’re having your next meeting or conference in Orlando, you’ve probably selected that location for it’s beautiful surroundings and great weather… so why keep your team indoors for the entire meeting? We know you can’t afford to waste valuable time while your team is all together, so consider team building that reinforces your messaging and actually brings your content to life. Golf and dinner cruises are wonderful experiences, but they do little to help your team develop. LTI team building is a fun and energetic alternative that provides a recreational outlet while still accomplishing business objectives and has been endorsed by Visit Orlando. Best of all, unlike golf, everyone can participate and engagement is always extremely high. So for your next meeting or conference, give LTI team building a try… you’ll be amazed at how effective it is for building teams and developing leaders!
Break down silos and develop a one-team mindset:
All too often teams, departments, business units, or remote offices become isolated and suddenly communication drops off and potential conflicts begin to develop. Rather than supporting one another, internal competition takes over and information becomes guarded. But this is not a productive strategy for the organization. So how can you break through these barriers that have developed over time? Sitting people down in a conference room to sort through their problems usually just results in defensive behavior and people digging in even more. A better option is to begin developing a positive and common history of success, which is where team building comes in. By creating a neutral environment that focuses on cooperation rather than internal competition, these isolated teams begin working together. These team-building experiences represent a common and positive reference point for future behavior. Best of all, skilled facilitators can help translate these experiences to direct work applications that help the team literally see the benefits of supporting one another.
Develop stronger time management skills:
It’s almost humorous that most of us feel we work best under pressure, and that we also tend to procrastinate which ultimately forces us to work under even more pressure. So how do we break free of this vicious cycle? As the highly skilled staff of the Florida National Guard discovered, this involves developing new habits. However, developing habits requires time, practice, reinforcement, and positive rewards. LTI team building is a powerful tool for addressing these behaviors. Through carefully crafted exercises, individuals and teams are able to identify critical areas that need development. Then, with each successive team building exercise, they are able to test, practice, and refine new behaviors. This means that rather than leaving a training session with a list of things to do, these individuals leave having already practiced these skills and have adapted them to their own unique set of needs.
Team Building Should be about Outcomes
- Alignment: Getting teams rowing in the same direction, toward common goals with clear expectations and a communication process that accommodates change.
- Assimilation: Building common ground and helping everyone feel part of the team by discovering shared vision and values.
- Experience: Helping increase awareness, challenge your perspective, and establish a common history that everyone can draw upon.
- Development: Enabling people to reflect on their strengths and weaknesses while creating opportunities to test, practice, and refine new behaviors.
- Collaboration: Creating an open and trusting environment where everyone is engaged, contributes, and feels valued by the team.
Popular Orlando Team Building Topics
- Outdoor team building
- Leadership development
- Five Factor personality profiles
- Space Cargo rocket program
- Developing time management skills
- Managing across generations
- Strategic planning for teams
- Improving communication and feedback
- Breaking down silos and cross-communication
- Executive presentation skills
- Building high performance teams
Why Choose Learning Technologies?
We take the time to really understand your organizational culture, leadership style, and internal challenges. We strive to build on best practices that you already have in place while addressing components that may be lacking or missing. For training to be effective, it needs to address real and current needs, which encourages engagement and promotes direct application. When evaluating any training, always ask, “Is this relevant to our work?”
We customize every program so you don’t waste valuable training time. Especially in today’s world, there’s an almost endless amount of information regarding any topic. Rather than bombarding your people an information overload, provide them with the specific tools they really need to do their jobs both effectively and efficiently. We believe that it’s far better to leave a session with a few critical behaviors that will actually change rather than a huge manual full of theories that simply sits on a shelf.
Our goal is to help you better succeed as a business by complimenting your management style and reinforcing your core messages. We strive to design training programs that address your specific business drivers. Training is not just about developing skills; it’s about impacting the bottom line of your business.
We are seasoned business professionals who understand your challenges. Our consultants have years of business experience and have worked first-hand at addressing many of the challenges you currently face. For us, training is not an academic exercise, but rather a business proposition. We understand your needs and challenges because we’ve been there.
We focus on helping you actually improve your business results, rather than just delivering training. We challenge people and teams to not just do things differently, but to do what will help drive the business. By developing your people, you are investing in one of the most valuable assets in your organization. Remember, development is important, but results are absolutely essential!
Orlando Training Locations
- The Florida Hotel & Conference Center, Orlando, FL – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Orange County Convention Center, Orlando, FL – Team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- JW Marriott Orlando, Orlando, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Hilton Garden Inn Lake Buena Vista, Orlando, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Marriott’s Grande Vista, Orlando, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Barnett Park, Orlando, FL – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats