Atlanta Team Building & Training Corporate Team Building & Training in Atlanta
Atlanta once burnt to the ground. Now, it stands as the American South’s cultural and financial centerpoint. Your leaders can learn from the city’s journey through exciting team building! In Atlanta, LTI can bring you high-potential leadership development, experiential programs and targeted skills training.
3 ways Atlanta Team Building Can Help Your Business
Make your next meeting or conference memorable:
For your next association or company meeting, why not consider a team-building event that supports your business objectives. Your time is valuable, but if you keep everyone in their chairs too long, they’ll lose focus and your time is wasted. If you do pure recreational activities, like golf or a tour, you’re also wasting your valuable communication time. But team building provides an option that addresses both needs. Team building exercises are fun and engaging, and when combined with expert facilitation, can also drive strong messaging. They can model real world work situations and provide an opportunity to reinforce content shared during the meeting. Best of all, just like our friends at AAPS have discovered, team building can be used to deliver and reinforce content, and can be used year after year with new and intriguing options.
Develop stronger managers and leaders:
Isn’t it funny that we often recognize people for their success at doing a certain job, promote them into a leadership position where they have not yet demonstrated any success, and are then surprised when they struggle? Our solution is usually training… and sometimes lots of it. The challenge is how do they put this training into practice without making mistakes? A practical solution is to provide feedback-rich opportunities to practice these skills in a safe environment. Team building provides just such a space. By carefully crafting each exercise to simulate specific situations that require critical skills, individuals and teams are able to acquire much needed experience. And with expert facilitation, they receive objective feedback that enables them to fine tune their skills before transitioning back to work. Another beneficial aspect of this approach that our friends at Accenture discovered is that this team building process actually helps to develop an internal support network based on peer coaching and open communication.
Build strong executive presentation skills:
Public speaking is the number one fear that most people have, so how do you help your leaders and teams become skilled presenters? Much of this focuses on training, and especially training that is specific to your form of presentation. For example, presenting to executives is entirely different than presenting at a conference, which is entirely different than presenting at a staff meeting. By starting with the appropriate skills training, we accelerate the learning process by incorporating team-building exercises that emphasize critical skills. For example, you can discuss in class all day how to address difficult questions, but until you’re facing a panel of experts, it’s difficult to translate concepts to actions. Team building creates a safe and effective space that enables participants to practice critical skills. And just as important, it allows people to practice giving and receiving feedback, which is a skill that extends far beyond presentation skills or team building!
Team Building Should be about Outcomes
- Alignment: Getting teams rowing in the same direction, toward common goals with clear expectations and a communication process that accommodates change.
- Assimilation: Building common ground and helping everyone feel part of the team by discovering shared vision and values.
- Experience: Helping increase awareness, challenge your perspective, and establish a common history that everyone can draw upon.
- Development: Enabling people to reflect on their strengths and weaknesses while creating opportunities to test, practice, and refine new behaviors.
- Collaboration: Creating an open and trusting environment where everyone is engaged, contributes, and feels valued by the team.
Popular Atlanta Team Building Topics
- Outdoor team building
- Leadership development
- Five Factor personality profiles
- Executive presentation skills
- Strategic planning for leadership teams
- Improving communication and feedback
- Space Cargo rocket program
- On Course to Excellence corporate sailing program
- Managing millennials
- Executive coaching for success
- Effective succession planning
Why Choose Learning Technologies?
We take the time to really understand your organizational culture, leadership style, and internal challenges. We strive to build on best practices that you already have in place while addressing components that may be lacking or missing. For training to be effective, it needs to address real and current needs, which encourages engagement and promotes direct application. When evaluating any training, always ask, “Is this relevant to our work?”
We customize every program so you don’t waste valuable training time. Especially in today’s world, there’s an almost endless amount of information regarding any topic. Rather than bombarding your people an information overload, provide them with the specific tools they really need to do their jobs both effectively and efficiently. We believe that it’s far better to leave a session with a few critical behaviors that will actually change rather than a huge manual full of theories that simply sits on a shelf.
Our goal is to help you better succeed as a business by complimenting your management style and reinforcing your core messages. We strive to design training programs that address your specific business drivers. Training is not just about developing skills; it’s about impacting the bottom line of your business.
We are seasoned business professionals who understand your challenges. Our consultants have years of business experience and have worked first-hand at addressing many of the challenges you currently face. For us, training is not an academic exercise, but rather a business proposition. We understand your needs and challenges because we’ve been there.
We focus on helping you actually improve your business results, rather than just delivering training. We challenge people and teams to not just do things differently, but to do what will help drive the business. By developing your people, you are investing in one of the most valuable assets in your organization. Remember, development is important, but results are absolutely essential!
Atlanta Training Locations
- Lake Lanier, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Stone Mountain, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Emory University, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Piedmont Park, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Cochran Shoals Park, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- The Westin Peachtree Plaza, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats, leadership training
- Perimeter Center, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats
- Chastain Park, Atlanta, GA – Outdoor team building, corporate retreats